*Relationship Rewards (effective July 22, 2019)
• The Rewards Program is open to domestic personal customers only.
• No enrollment or action is required. New and existing accounts qualify.
• Only primary account holders are eligible.
• Limit of 1 reward payout per customer.
• A Value Checking, Interest Checking or Relationship Interest Checking Account (personal checking accounts) must be opened with a direct deposit or 4 debit card transactions per statement cycle in order to qualify for the reward. If you own multiple checking accounts, then the oldest account will be used to qualify for this offer.
• Silver Status requires 3 product count for the annual reward of $125; Gold Status requires 4 product count for the annual reward of $250; Platinum Status requires a minimum of 4 product count and a $250,000 or more relationship balance for the annual reward of $500.
• Product count is based on qualifying eligible product categories: Checking Account, Savings or Money Market Accounts, CD, Mortgage or Funded HELOC, Consumer Loan and Investments1. Multiple products within the same category will be counted as one and must remain open on the last day of the statement cycle of the qualifying Checking Account.
• For Platinum status, the $250,000 relationship minimum balance includes Deposit Accounts, Funded Loans and Investments1 for which you are a primary account holder. The relationship balance will be determined as follows: The average balance in Checking, Savings and Money Market Accounts, current balance in Time Deposit Accounts, the principal balance in Loan Accounts and current balance in Investment1 Accounts will be added together on the last day of the statement cycle of the qualifying Checking Account. These accounts must remain open on the last day of the statement cycle of the qualifying Checking Account.
• Cash rewards will be paid monthly, into the qualifying Checking Account, on the last day of the statement cycle as 1/12th of the total annual reward amount.
• A Personal Checking Account must remain open on the last day of the statement cycle in order to receive any earned Reward payments.
• You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the Reward, and we will report as income to the tax authorities, if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
Additional Important Information:
• Relationship Rewards Program is subject to change and may be discontinued at any time without notice.
1Investment products purchased through Amerant Investments are not FDIC insured and are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by Amerant Bank or any of its affiliates and are subject to investment risks including possible loss of principal invested. Member FINRA/SIPC, Registered Investment Advisor.